Monday, February 10, 2014

Mixed Media Grungy Valentines Card With Shimmerz

Hi friends :)

Today I want to share a card for Shimmerz. It is my first project as an educator for Shimmerz and I made it Shimmerz Style. 

I don't really do card that much, but since it is the first project for Shimmerz, I decided to do something I don't normally do. This card is very grungy and I love how it turned out.
I used Bed of Roses(Spritz), Pop Art Pink (Vibez), Ruby (Spritz) to spray on a sheet of printing paper and used Caribbean sunset (Spritz) to do some splattering on the paper. And that is how I made the background paper.

I wanted to give it some pop of colors, so I splattered some Key Lime (Shimmerz) and Olive Branch (Spritz) on to the card. To make it grungy, I added Gritty Graphite (Texturez) and splattered some Rock-a-fella Blue (Sprtiz) on to he card

The start-to-finish video will show you the whole process of me making it.






Product List:
---Texturez: Crushed Coral, gritty Graphite
---Dazzelerz: Sour Apple, Spun Sugar, Tutti Frutti
---Spritz: Bed of Roses, Olive Branch, Caribbean Sunset, Ruby, Cotton Candy Pink, Rock-a-fella Blue
---Shimmerz: Bubble Gum, Pink, Wed Wagon, Angel Wings, Key lime
---Vibez: Pop Art Pink, Snow Storm

Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment