Saturday, November 1, 2014

Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: Inspired By Color

Hi friends :)
Today I want to share a mixed media scrapbook layout I made for Once Upon A Sketch November challenge. Can you believe its already November? Time just flies by you so fast.

The theme this month is to scrap something that inspires you. I have so many things that inspire me but I decided to go with color. This photo is from HERE. I love the pastel and fresh color combo, so I went with the color theme of the photo in my layout. 

There are many texture elements in this layout, like floss, trims, mica flakes, texture paste, stamping, etc. At first I thought I might added a bit more than it needs, but I absolutely love how it turned out.





Here is the tutorial:

Thank you for looking :)
Stay Creative
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment