Thursday, December 18, 2014

Shimmerz Art Journal Page

Hi friends :D

Today I am sharing an art journal page for Shimmerz. On this page, I went heavy with beautiful blue colors with a touch of coral. I added different layers of blue colors and added a bit of black color for adding depth to the color. 

I painted the background using Dazzelerz. Not only they are perfect texture paste, but awesome for using as paint as well. Then I stamped on the dried background and applied some gesso for more distressed look.

Product used on this art journal:
Dazzelerz: Sea U In The Mornin' , Coral Me Crazy, Licorice Stick
Shimmerz: Marigold, Ultra Marine, Tickle Me Turquoise
Inklingz: I Love You Onxyly
Vibez: Jeni B Bleu,
Spritz: Sapphire
Coloringz: Well Blue Me Down

Don't forget to mention my name at checkout in "instructions to the seller" for a free inklingz :)
Scroll down for video tutorial.





Tutorial:


Thank you for looking :)
Stay Creative
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment