Thursday, March 12, 2015

Denim Pocket Mixed Media Altered Canvas for Shimmerz

Hi friends :)

Today I am on Shimmerz blog sharing with you this denim pocket altered canvas. I got this pocket from Michael's awhile ago and I decided to put it on my canvas. Since it's a pocket, I thought why not put something in it, so I just cut a simple tag and put it in the pocket. 

The color combo is inspired by Prima's March PPP challenge. I can never never get enough of teal and mint green. But to add a bit more interest to the canvas, I added just a bit of shabby taupe color to balance the green and blues. The gorgeous taupe color is Spritz: Treasured Hymm.

Scroll Down For Tutorial


See the metal little rings? They are just regular jewelry rings. I thought they could be perfect addition to a project and they really are!! I love love how it turned out.



TUTORIAL:

Product List:
Creameez: Luck O' The Irish, Ride The Tide
Inklingz: I'm Not Limon
Shimmerz; Key lime, Tickle Me Turquoise
Coloringz: Oh Say Can U Sea
Vibez: Hermit The Frog
Spritz: Treasured Hymm

Thank you for looking <3
Stay Creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment