Monday, September 28, 2015

Layered Bloom Girl

Hi friends :)

I want to share a pin spin project for Prima. Don't forget to check out Prima's blog to see other amazing inspirations too!

This Pin is what inspired me to do this project. I LOVE the amazing watercolor techniques and just everything about it. Bloom Girl stamps are simply gorgeous, so I wanted to make a project that really shows the beauty of them. I layered two Bloom stamp images, Peyton and Goldie, together and they turned out so beautiful. 

For the two little birds, I actually paper pieced on there. It's not that obvious from photos but when you look at it in person it really gives it that extra dimension.

Because I love things shimmery, I dusted on a layer of mica powders to their corresponding colors. You can see from the last photo how shimmery it is.





V I D E O


P R O D U C T

No comments:

Post a Comment