Monday, November 2, 2015

PRIMA November PPP - Watercolor Leaves Card

Hi friends!!

It's time for the new monthly Prima PPP and BAP challenge!! I made a watercolor card as a PPP challenge sample. The color mood board features the new Creating In Faith collection, which is just beautiful!!!! If you haven't seen the sneak peaks of the collection yet, click HERE and it will take you to the sneak peak post on Prima blog with a video.

As soon as I spot the beautiful autumn leaves on the mood board, I immediately knew I have to make some leaves on my own. I painted the watercolor leaves and then cut them out. I mainly used watercolor pencils and oil pastel for the leaves. The watercolor pencils are used for outlining and the oil pastels are used for coloring. As the watercolor pencils get wet, they will blend in with the oil pastel and get rid of that harsh outline.

Hope you enjoy this card and don't forget to check out the challenge!!!





Thanks for looking!!
Stay Creative


No comments:

Post a Comment