Monday, January 18, 2016

Mixed Media Valentines Day Card

Hi friends

Valentines day is coming. Besides the surprises and gifts you will give to your loved ones, don't forget to make a card too.

This card is quite versatile and you can practically make similar ones for most of card giving situations. But to honor the valentines theme, I made it pink. To make it fun, I added the mixed media touch to it as well.

Also I kinda re-descovered the alcohol inks in my stash. When I was looking at the card and I really wanted some intense but translucent waterproof colors.Then it came to me that alcohol ink is perfect for that. They are very intense in color, but unlike acrylic paint, they aren't opaque at all.

If you love the leaves, they are cut out from Prima's leaf dies. They are hands down my favorite leaf die.


















Thanks for looking
Stay Creative <3

No comments:

Post a Comment